A High Quality set of Key Blanks for a 1993 Jeep Wrangler. Include 2 Keys.
Facts about Car Keys:
- Almost all car keys are made from brass, but most car keys get their silver color from a nickel finish.
- Almost all car key blanks can be cut at your local hardware store or locksmith shop.
- Not all car keys are created equal. Some lower cost key blanks are slightly more narrow to lower the amount of brass used to create the key, and thus, lower the cost. This will save you a few cents in the beginning, but the keys are more prone to breaking. carlocksandkeys.com only sells the better quality blanks.
- Some car keys have cuts on both sides of the key, and these keys are called double sided keys. Single sided keys have cuts on only one side of the key. Most car keys sold for later model cars are double sided keys.
- The shape of the key blanks key bowe or head isn't always important in determining the correct blank for your car. The important part of the key is the metal key blade, and that is the part with machined grooves. You can have two key blanks with different key bowes or heads, but have the same key blade, and both keys will fit the same lock.
- If the key blank will fit into your cars lock, than it is most likely the correct blank. After you have the key cut and it inserts into the lock, but will not turn it, than the problem is incorrect cuts in the key. Sometimes a locksmith can correct keys that were not cut correctly.
- If you have any questions, than send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting carlocksandkeys.com!